If the connection information for a vCenter Server changes, or if you want to change how its name or description appears in vCloud Director, you can modify its settings.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click vCenters in the left pane.
- Right-click the vCenter Server name and select Properties.
- Click the General tab.
- Type the Host name or IP address and Port Number of the vCenter Server.
- Type the User name and Password for the vCenter Server.
- Type a vCenter name. This is the name vCloud Director uses to identify this vCenter Server.
- (Optional) Type a Description of the vCenter Server.
- Select the vCloud Web Client URL for vCloud Director to use for Open in vSphere Web Client operations.
Use vSphere Services to provide this URL
Select this option if vCloud Director is configured to use vSphere Lookup. vSphere Lookup provides the URL to vCloud Director.
Use the following URL
Select this option if vCloud Director is not configured to use vSphere Lookup. Type the vSphere Web Client URL for the selected vCenter Server.
- Click OK.