You can configure a public IP address for external networks associated with an edge gateway.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Edge Gateways tab, right-click the edge gateway name and select Edge Gateway Services.
- Click the VPN tab and click Configure Public IPs.
- Type an IP address to act as the public IP address for each external network and click OK.