Create a service instance that can be used by virtual machines on the organization virtual datacenter.
Associate service offerings with the organization virtual datacenter. See Associate a Service Offering With an Organization Virtual Datacenter.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs.
- Right-click the organization virtual datacenter and select Open.
- Click My Cloud and select Services in the left pane.
- Click Add.
- Select the service offering to use for this instance and click Next.
- Type a value for each of the required service offering parameters and click Next.
- Type a name and optional description for the service instance and click Next.
- Review the service offering configurations and click Finish.
What to do next
Add the service instance to a virtual machine. See Add a Service Instance to a Virtual Machine.