You can create a VPN tunnel between two organization virtual datacenter networks in the same organization.
About this task
Both system administrators and organization administrators can create VPN tunnels.
If a firewall is between the tunnel endpoints, you must configure it to allow the following IP protocols and UDP ports:
IP Protocol ID 50 (ESP)
IP Protocol ID 51 (AH)
UDP Port 500 (IKE)
UDP Port 4500
Verify that you have at least two routed organization virtual datacenter networks with non-overlapping IP subnets and VPN enabled on both networks.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Organization VDCs in the left pane.
- Double-click the organization virtual datacenter name to open the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Org VDC Networks tab, right-click the organization virtual datacenter network name, and select Configure Services.
- Click the VPN tab and click Add.
- Type a name and optional description.
- Select a network in this organization from the drop-down menu and select a peer network.
- Review the tunnel settings and click OK.
vCloud Director configures both peer network endpoints.