You can associate extension services with organization virtual datacenters to make those services available to virtual machines on the virtual datacenter.
Register an extension with vCloud Director. See Register an Extension.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click Extensions.
- Right-click the extension to associate a service offering from and select Associate Service Offerings.
- Select the service offering to associate and click Next.
- Select an organization virtual datacenter to associate with the service offering and click Next.
- Review the service offering associations an click Finish.
What to do next
Create service instances for use by virtual machines on the organization virtual datacenter. See Create a Service Instance.