Add a new external network specification if you need an external networks specification with a different netmask or gateway than existing external network specifications have.
- Click the Manage & Monitor tab and click External Networks in the left pane.
- Right-click the external network name and select Properties.
- On the Network Specification tab, click Add.
- Type the Gateway address and Subnet Mask for the external network specification to use.
- (Optional) : Type a Primary DNS and Secondary DNS for the external network specification to use.
- Type one or more Static IP Pools for the external network specification to use.
Separate multiple static IP pools with a carriage return.
- Click OK.