Use the Client Configuration screen on the vCloud Director tenant portal's SSL VPN-Plus tab to customize the way the SSL VPN client tunnel responds when the remote user logs in to SSL VPN.
To use the vCloud Director tenant portal to work with an edge gateway's settings, the edge gateway must be converted to an advanced edge gateway. You can do this on the edge gateway in the vCloud Director Web console or from the tenant portal. For details on performing this step from the tenant portal, see Convert an Edge Gateway to an Advanced Edge Gateway.
Open the tenant portal and browse to the SSL-VPN Plus screen as described in Navigate to the SSL-VPN Plus Screen in the Tenant Portal.
- On the tenant portal's SSL VPN-Plus tab, click Client Configuration.
- Select the Tunneling mode.
In split tunnel mode, only the VPN traffic flows through the edge gateway.
In full tunnel mode, the edge gateway becomes the remote user's default gateway and all traffic (VPN, local, and Internet) flows through the edge gateway.
- If you select full tunnel mode, type the IP address for the default gateway used by the remote users' clients, and optionally select whether to exclude local subnet traffic from flowing through the VPN tunnel
- (Optional) : Optionally disable auto reconnect to have the SSL VPN client automatically reconnect users when they get disconnected.
Enable auto reconnect is enabled by default.
- (Optional) : Optionally enable the ability for the client to notify remote users when a client upgrade is available.
This option is disabled by default. If you enable this option, remote users can choose to install the upgrade.
- Click Save changes.