You can view the security tags applied to virtual machines in your environment. You can also see the security tags that are applied to security groups in your environment.
A security tag must have been created and applied to a virtual machine or to a security group.
- Launch Security Services by completing the following steps.
- Click .
- Select the organizational VDC security services for which you want to view security tags and click Configure Services.
The tenant portal opens Security Services.
- View the assigned tags from the Security Tags tab.
- Select Security Tags, select the security tag for which you want to see assignments, and click the Edit button.
- In the ASSIGN/UNASSIGN VMs section, you can see the list of virtual machines assigned to the security tag.
- View the assigned tags from the Security Groups tab.
- Select .
- From the list of Include Members, you can see the security tag assigned to a security group.
You can view the existing security tags and associated virtual machines and security groups. This can help you determine a strategy for creating firewall rules based on security tags and security groups.