Use the vCloud Director tenant portal to view the list of service groups that are available for use in firewall rules. In this context, a service is a protocol-port combination, and a service group is a group of services or other service groups.
About this task
You can view the available service groups using the Grouping Objects page of the vCloud Director tenant portal. The Grouping Objects page is available on both the Distributed Firewall and Edge Gateway screens.
You cannot create new service groups using the tenant portal. The set of service groups available for your use is managed by your vCloud Director system administrator.
- Launch Edge Gateway Services by completing the following steps:
- Click .
- Select the edge gateway to edit, and click Configure Services.
The tenant portal opens Edge Gateway services.
- Or, launch the Security Services.
- Select the Security Services to edit.
The Security Services opens.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab to display the Grouping Objects page.
- Click the Service Groups tab to display the screen if it is not already visible.
The available service groups are displayed on the screen. The Description column displays the services that are grouped in each service group.