You can write an application rule to directly manipulate and manage IP application traffic.
- Launch Edge Gateway Services by completing the following steps.
- Click Network > Edge Gateway.
- Select the edge gateway to edit, and click Configure Services.
The tenant portal opens Edge Gateway Services.
- Navigate to Load Balancer > Application Rules.
- Click the + icon.
The Add Application Rule dialog box appears.
- Type the name for the application rule.
- Type the script for the application rule.
For information on the application rule syntax, see http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/configuration-1.5.html.
- Click Keep to preserve your changes.
The operation can take a minute to complete.
What to do next
Associate the new application rule to a virtual server added for the load balancer. See Add a Virtual Server for the steps to associate applications rules with a virtual server.