You can view virtual machines that are standalone or part of a vApp. You can view virtual machines in a grid view or in a card view.
The virtual machines must have been created by the Administrator.
- From the Navigator, select Compute.
- Select the Virtual Machines tab.
- Choose whether you want to view virtual machines in vApps or standalone VMs.
- In the Look in field, select All VMs, Standalone VMs, or VMs in vApps.
The subset of virtual machines displays.
- Select to view the list in a grid view () or card view ().
The list of virtual machines displays in a grid or as a list of cards.
- (Optional) Configure the grid view to contain elements you want to see.
- From the grid view, select the grid editor icon (). The grid editor icon displays below the list of virtual machines.
- Select the elements you want to include in the grid view by clicking the checkbox next to the element, such as hardware, version, etc.
- Click OK when you are satisfied.
The grid displays the elements you selected for each virtual machine.
- (Optional) From the grid view, use the list bar () to display the actions you can take for each virtual machine; for example, you can shut down a virtual machine. The list bar displays to the left of each virtual machine.
- To access the interface for the virtual machine's guest operating system, click the interface icon in the upper right corner of the card view: