With a guest OS you can manage virtual machines that are based on the available operating systems.
The appropriate media file must be in your catalog.
- Click My Cloud.
- In the left pane, click VMs.
- Select a virtual machine, right-click, and select Insert CD/DVD.
- Select an available media file in the top panel or select one and add it to your virtual datacenter in the bottom panel.
- Click OK.
- Point to the virtual machine name and press Ctrl+Alt+Del to boot from the ISO image and start the operating system installer.
- In the virtual machine console, type the required information to complete the installation.
- Click Finish.