An organization administrator can create a VPN tunnel between two organization virtual datacenter networks in the same organization.
About this task
If the tunnel endpoints have a firewall between them, configure the firewall to allow the following IP protocols and UDP ports:
IP Protocol ID 50 (ESP)
IP Protocol ID 51 (AH)
UDP Port 500 (IKE)
UDP Port 4500
Verify that you have at least two routed organization virtual datacenter networks with nonoverlapping IP subnets and VPN enabled on both networks.
- Click Administration and select the organization virtual datacenter.
- Click the Org VDC Networks tab, right-click the organization virtual datacenter network name, and select Configure Services.
- Click the VPN tab and click Add.
- Type a name and optional description.
- Select a network in this organization from the drop-down menu and select a peer network.
- Review the tunnel settings and click OK.
vCloud Director configures both peer network endpoints.