When you copy a vApp to another virtual data center, the original vApp remains in the source virtual data center.
You are at least a vApp author.
The vApp is powered off.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select vApps from the left panel.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- From the More menu of the vApp you want to copy, select Copy to.
- Type a name and description.
- Select the virtual data center in which you want to create the copy of the vApp.
- Click OK.
The vApp is copied with the name and description you provided to the specified virtual data center.