You can subscribe to an external catalog and thus create a read-only copy of an externally published catalog. You cannot modify a subscribed catalog.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
The system administrator must grant your organization permission to subscribe to external catalogs.
- From the main menu (), select Libraries, and select Catalogs from the left panel.
The list of catalogs displays in a grid view.
- Click New to create a new catalog.
- Enter the name and, optionally, a description of the catalog.
- Select to subscribe to an external catalog and provide the subscription URL.
- Enter the optional password to access the catalog.
- Select whether you want to automatically download the content from the external catalog.
- Click OK.