You can change the name and the description of a stretched network. You cannot edit the network gateway CIDR settings.
For information about editing the static IP pool allocation for a stretched network at a virtual data center level, see Add IP Addresses to an Organization Virtual Data Center Network IP Pool.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
You are redirected to the Network Topology view for this data center group. You can see a diagram of the current network topology, which depicts the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- In the left panel, click Stretched Networks.
The list of stretched networks displays in a grid view.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network, and click Edit.
- Edit the network details and click Save.