You can remove stretched network that you no longer use.
This operation requires the predefined Organization Administrator role or a role with the Organization VDC Network: Edit Properties right.
The corresponding organization virtual data center networks must not be connected to any virtual machines or vApps.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
You are redirected to the Network Topology view for this data center group. You can see a diagram of the current network topology, which depicts the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- In the left panel, click Stretched Networks.
The list of stretched networks displays in a grid view.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network, and click Delete.
- To confirm, click Delete.
The corresponding organization virtual data center networks are removed from all participating virtual data centers.