You can remove stretched network that you no longer use.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
The corresponding organization virtual data center networks must not be connected to any virtual machines or vApps.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
You are redirected to the Network Topology view for this data center group. You can see a diagram of the current network topology, which depicts the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- In the left panel, click Stretched Networks.
The list of stretched networks displays in a grid view.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network, and click Delete.
- To confirm, click Delete.
The corresponding organization virtual data center networks are removed from all participating virtual data centers.