You can configure vCloud Usage Meter to create automatically generated sets of reports and email them to an aggregator, or elsewhere. If you report to multiple aggregators, you can configure a report set for each one.
- Click Automatic Reporting in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Enter a name for the reporting set in the right-hand details panel.
- In the Reporting Day drop-down menu, select the day of the month on which to send the reports.
- Select the checkboxes of the reports to include in the set.
- Select the checkboxes of the licenses to include in the set.
- Configure the email settings.
Enter the name to appear in the from line of the reporting set.
Enter the email address to receive the reporting set.
- Click Save.
The name of the new reporting set appears in the left-hand panel list.