Configure your Web application password and note the URL so you can provide credentials to your users.
Verify that the vCloud Usage Meter virtual machine is powered on.
Verify that you have installed VMware Remote Console (VMRC). For more information about the VMRC, see About VMware Remote Console in the VMware vSphere 6.5 Documentation Center.
- Locate the vCloud Usage Meter VM in the vSphere Web Client Navigator and select it.
- Go to the Summary tab.
- Right-click the VM and select Open Console.
- Select the console connection type.
Select Web Console to connect to the virtual machine console using a web browser.
Select VMware Remote Console to connect to the VM console using a standalone remote console application.
- Login with usgmtr username and the password that was configured at installation and press Enter.
- To create your Web application password, at the prompt, type webpass and press Enter.
- Type a Web application password and press Enter.
Keep a record of the Web Application password.
- Type exit to return to the virtual machine console.
What to do next
Note the URL for accessing the vCloud Usage Meter Web application that appears in the console.
Use admin as username and the password configured for webpass to login to the Web application.