You can view times of successful or failed collections for vCenter Server instances and other products associated with vCloud Usage Meter, to monitor the incidence of failed collections.
- Click Monitor in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Select the year and month to view.
- Click Submit.
- To view collection times, point to the OK or Fail count in any column.
What to do next
To minimize failed collections you can change collection times or memory settings.
- If your collection start time is competing with other scripts that are working with your vCenter Server instances, you can change the start time. See Configure Collection Settings.
- Verify your memory settings.