To add Horizon DaaS (previously known as Desktone Server) to be metered, you must provide the Horizon DaaS server's host name and credentials.
Verify that you have read-only administrator privileges.
- Click Manage in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click Add in the Horizon DaaS area.
- Enter a host name, IP address, or DNS name in the Host Name or IP field.
- Enter the user name in the User Name field in the domain\user format.
- Enter the password in the Password field.
- Enter the value of number of VDI Session Model.
- Click Save.
- After adding the Horizon DaaS server, you can Edit the number of VDI Session Model. However, in order to view the updated value in the Monthly Usage Report, you can only increase the VDI quota by entering a smaller value for the number of VDI Session Model. For example, if you initially entered the number as 12, you may change it to 4. Any mistake in configuring the right session model will reflect in the Monthly Usage Report as long as the configuration error persists.
The Horizon DaaS server is added to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears and the server is not added.