To add vRealize Automation to be metered, you must provide the vRealize Automation server's host name and credentials.
Verify that you have read-only administrator privileges.
- Click Manage in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click the Add button located in the vRealize Automation area.
- Enter a host name or IP address for the vRealize Automation IaaS Server in the Host Name or IP field.
Use a comma to separate multiple servers. They must all have the same user name and password.
- Enter the user name in the User Name field.
- Enter the password in the Password field.
- Add the vRealize Automation Cafe appliance details to generate an authentication certificate.
- Enter a host name or IP address for the vRealize Automation appliance in the Host Name or IP field.
- Enter the administrator user name in the User Name field.
- Enter the administrator password in the Password field.
The vRealize Automation server is added to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears and the server is not added. If the "One or more errors occurred" error message appears, it is possible that after vRealize Automation certificate changes were made, vCloud Usage Meter was unable to find a valid certification path to the requested target.