You can remove rules based on the relationship between a vSphere inventory object and a customer. When a rule is deleted, only the relationship between the vSphere inventory object and the customer is removed. All product consumption data is maintained.
- Click Rules in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Click the Rules List tab to view the existing rules.
- (Optional) Select a customer by entering part of the customer name and then locating it in the list that appears.
vCloud Usage Meter populates a list of customer names that match the characters you enter.
- (Optional) Click the Show Rules for All Customers check box to see all rules for all customers.
- Select check box next to one or more rules you want to remove.
- Click Delete Selected Rules and confirm that you want to delete the selected rules.
You have removed the selected rules from the rules list.