To add vCloud Director to be metered, you must provide the vCloud Director host name and credentials.
Verify that you have system administrator privileges.
When adding vCloud Director, make sure that you also register the vCenter Server associated with that vCloud Director instance.
- Click Manage in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click the Add button located in the vCloud Director area.
- Enter a host name, IP address, or DNS name for the vCloud Director in the Host Name or IP text box.
Use a comma to separate multiple servers. They must all have the same user name and password.
- Enter the port number.
- Enter the user name in the Administrator User Name text box.
- Enter the password in the Password text box.
- Click .
You successfully added vCloud Director to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears and the instance is not added.