You can configure vCloud Usage Meter to create automatically generated sets of reports and email them to an aggregator, or elsewhere. If you report to multiple aggregators, you can configure a report set for each one. Alternatively, you can list all aggregators email addresses for a single reporting set.
About this task
If you stop vCloud Usage Meter during the transmission of reports, the appliance attempts to send the reports on the next day at 00:10 AM after you start it.
- Click Automatic Reporting in the top right menu bar of the Web application.
- In the Submit reports to self section, enter a name for the reporting set in the details pane.
- In the Reporting Day drop-down menu, select the day of the month on which to send the reports.
- Select the reports to include in the set.
- You can select license sets for filter. This filtering only applies to the Virtual Machine History report.
- Configure the email settings.
Enter the email address which appears in the from line of the reporting set.
Enter the email address or a comma-separated list of email addresses which receive the reporting set.
- Click Save.
The reports are sent every month on the date you set. The name of the new reporting set appears in the left pane list. Use the left pane to edit a previously created report.