Configure your Web application password and note the URL so you can provide credentials to your users.
Verify that the vCloud Usage Meter virtual machine is powered on.
Verify that you have installed VMware Remote Console (VMRC). For more information about the VMRC, see About VMware Remote Console in the VMware vSphere 6.5 Documentation Center.
- Locate the vCloud Usage Meter virtual machine in the vSphere Web Client Navigator and select it.
- Go to the Summary tab.
- Right-click the virtual machine and select Open Console.
- Select one of the console connection types.
To connect to the virtual machine console using a web browser, select Web Console. A best practice is to use the Web Console connection.
To connect to the virtual machine console using a standalone remote console application, select VMware Remote Console.
- Log in with usgmtr user name and the password that was configured at installation and press Enter.
- To create your Web application password, at the prompt, type webpass and press Enter.
- Type a Web application password and press Enter.
Keep a record of the Web Application password.
- Type exit to return to the virtual machine console.
What to do next
Note the URL for accessing the vCloud Usage Meter Web application that appears in the console.
Use admin as user name and the password configured for webpass to log in to the Web application.