You can delete old product consumption data from the vCloud Usage Meter database.
This operation deletes collection data older than the selected period from the following tables in the database:
The related records in the following tables are also deleted:
You do not delete products with this operation.
Important: You cannot undo this action.
- If you delete data that is still within the 24 months retention period, back up the vCloud Usage Meter appliance first.
- Verify that you have administrative privileges in the vCloud Usage Meter Web application.
- Log in to the vCloud Usage Meter Web application.
- Go to the Support page.
- Click Delete Old Data in the Database section of the page.
- Enter the age of data in days that you want to keep. The data that is older than the entered number of days is deleted.
- Enter the word CONFIRM.
- Click Delete.