Configure a proxy server between the vCloud Usage Meter appliance and the Internet. You use the proxy server when sending Monthly Usage, Customer Monthly Usage, Cluster History, and Virtual Machine History reports to VMware.
- In the vCloud Usage Meter, navigate to .
- Enter the IP or hostname of the network proxy server in text box.
- Enter the port number in the text box.
The port number value must be a number between 0 and 65535.
- (Optional) If necessary, select the Enable SSL for Proxy connection.
- (Optional) If necessary, select Proxy Server needs authentication and enter your credentials in the Username and Password text boxes.
- Click Save.
You receive a
Proxy configuration successfully savedmessage after the settings are correctly populated and saved.