To meter the product consumption data of NSX Data Center for vSphere, you must add the NSX-V Manager instance to vCloud Usage Meter.
- You must register the NSX-V Manager appliance with vCenter Server. For more information, see Register vCenter Server with NSX Manager in the VMware NSX Data Center for vSphere Documentation.
- You must add the vCenter Server instance associated with the NSX-V Manager to the vCloud Usage Meter list of vCenter Server instances.
- You must have the CLI Admin user name and password for the NSX-V Manager appliance that you want to add.
- In the main menu bar of the vCloud Usage Meter Web interface, click Products.
- In the left navigation bar, click NSX-v.
- On the NSX-v page, click Add .
- In the vCenter Host Name text box, enter the vCenter Server host name or IP address.
- In the Endpoint text box, enter the host name or IP address of the NSX-V Manager appliance.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, enter the NSX-V Manager CLI Admin credentials.
- Click Add.
You successfully added NSX-V Manager to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears in the Status column in the NSX-v list of instances.