To meter the product consumption data of Horizon DaaS, you must add the Horizon DaaS instance to vCloud Usage Meter.
vCloud Usage Meter connects to Horizon DaaS over HTTPS to collect consumption data.
- You must have a Horizon DaaS user account with read-only privileges.
- Ports 8443 and 443 must be open.
- In the main menu bar of the vCloud Usage Meter Web interface, click Products.
- In the left navigation pane, click Horizon Desktop as a Service.
- On the Horizon Desktop as a Service page, click Add .
- In the Endpoint text box, enter the Horizon DaaS Service Center IP address or host name.
- In the Username and Password text boxes, enter the credentials of the Horizon DaaS user account with read-only privileges.
- In the Domain text box, enter the domain name.
- Click Add.
You successfully added Horizon DaaS to the list of instances. If an error occurs, a message appears in the Status column in the Horizon Desktop as a Service list of instances.