With Application Services, you can use the user interface to copy the action script logs.
Verify that you have access to the virtual machine where Application Services is installed and have the password for logging in with the darwin_user user account. This password was set during installation. See the Using Application Services documentation.
Verify that you have credentials for logging in to the Linux-based virtual machine with root privileges or a Windows-based virtual machine with administrator privileges.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select Deployments.
- Click the name of the deployment and expand the Execution Plan status window.
- (Optional) : If the node is clustered, click the Expand Cluster button () .
- On the failed node, click the View Task Information button ().
- From the drop-down menu, select View Virtual Machine Logs and copy all of the text in the log window.
What to do next
You can paste the log into a text file or email, or create a bug report to send it to a technical support engineer.