Copying an application allows you to keep all of the components of an application version, set a new application name, and change the application version into a standalone application.
Log in to Application Services as an application architect.
If you are not familiar with the process of adding components to an application blueprint, creating dependencies between components, or modifying services and scripts, see Create an Application.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select Applications.
- From the Applications page, point to the application card view.
- Click Copy () to copy the application.
- Select an existing application version from the drop-down menu.
- Set a new name for the application and add a description.
You might include the details about the configured properties and services, dependencies, node configuration, or custom tasks in the execution plan.
- Click OK.
The new application appears on the Applications page.
What to do next
Create a deployment profile. See Create a Deployment Profile.