When you map an artifact specification to an artifact repository instance, you specify where to find the artifact during deployment.
About this task
You can also change a current mapping of an artifact repository instance to an artifact specification.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator and an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that you are a member of the appropriate business group.
Verify that a suitable artifact specification exists. See Create an Artifact Specification.
Verify that a suitable artifact repository instance exists. See Create an Artifact Repository Instance.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Click the Add icon () for Artifact Repositories.
The Repositories for an artifact window appear.
- Select an artifact name from the Artifact Name drop-down menu.
Any artifact repository instances already mapped to the artifact specification appear in the Artifact Repository Instances list.
- Click the Add icon () for Artifact Repository Instances.
A new row with a drop-down menu appears in the list.
- Select an artifact repository instance from the drop-down menu.
The property values for the selected instance appear in the Artifact Identifier table.
- (Optional) Enter a new value for a property to replace the current value, if required.
- (Optional) Change the current mapping of an artifact repository instance to an artifact specification.
- Select the artifact specification in the Artifact Name drop-down menu.
- Select the artifact repository instance you want to change.
- Select a different artifact repository instance.
- Click OK.