You can deploy multiple applications in a chosen order and with bound properties with a composite deployment profile from the Application Services user interface.
About this task
You can also deploy an application from the command-line interface. See Deploying and Updating an Application Using CLI.
Log in to Application Services as an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that a composite deployment profile is available in Application Services. See Create a Composite Deployment Profile.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select Applications.
- Click the name of the application.
A list of application versions appears.
- Select an application version and create a composite deployment profile, or use an existing profile.
You must have one or more deployment profiles before you can create a composite deployment profile.
- Review the selected deployment profiles and property bindings.
You can make changes to the composite deployment profile before you deploy the applications it represents.
- Click Deploy.
A composite deployment summary page appears and refreshes in approximately 30 seconds to display the deployment status of each deployment profile.
- (Optional) Click Refresh in the toolbar to update the real-time status of the deployments.
- Click a name in the Deployment Name column to display the deployment summary page for the deployment profile.
Clicking the Back arrow returns you to the composite deployment summary page.
What to do next
Learn about the processes that take place in the background when an application is deployed to the cloud. See Understanding the Deployment and Update Process.
Check the status of an in-progress deployment. See Using the Deployment Summary Page.