An artifact specification describes a logical artifact located in one or more artifact repository instances. An artifact specifcation does not provide any physical details.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator and an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that you are a member of the appropriate business group.
Familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of defining and configuring component properties and actions. See Developing Application Services Components.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Click the Add icon () for Artifacts.
- Enter the name of the artifact in the Name text box.
- (Optional) Enter a description in the Description text box.
- Select a business group from the Business Group drop-down menu.
Only users of the business group can access the artifact.
- Click Save when finished.