If the policy definitions are not applicable to your application deployment, you can delete the policy from the Application Services library.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator and an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that the policy does not have existing policy instances in the deployment environment. See Create a vCloud Director Deployment Environment, Create a vRealize Automation Deployment Environment, or Create an Amazon EC2 Deployment Environment.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Open the existing policy.
- Remove the existing policy version and confirm your selection.
- Click the arrow next to the policy name to return to the Policies page.
- Delete the policy and confirm your selection.