You can deploy the application from the Application Services user interface.
About this task
You can also deploy an application from the command-line interface. See Deploying and Updating an Application Using CLI.
Log in to Application Services as an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that at least one deployment profile is available in Application Services. See Create a Deployment Profile.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select Applications.
- Click the name of the application.
A list of application versions appears.
- Select an application version and create a deployment profile or use an existing profile.
- Follow the prompts in the Deployment Profile wizard and make any changes.
- Review the deployment profile settings.
You can make necessary changes to the deployment profile before you deploy the application.
- Click Deploy.
A deployment summary page appears and refreshes approximately every 30 seconds to display the deployment status.
- (Optional) : Click Refresh in the toolbar to update the real-time status of the deployment.
What to do next
Learn about the processes that take place in the background when an application is deployed to the cloud. See Understanding the Deployment and Update Process.
Check the status of an in-progress deployment. See Using the Deployment Summary Page.