You can select one or more deployment profiles and determine the order of their deployment.
- Select an application from the Application drop-down menu.
The application must contain a deployment profile to include in the composite deployment profile.
- Select an application version from the Application Version drop-down menu.
- Select the deployment profile from the Deployment Profile drop-down menu.
The menu displays only deployment profiles in the same business group as the composite deployment profile.
- Click Add.
The deployment profile appears in the selection table.
- Repeat 1 through 4 to add another deployment profile.
If you add the same deployment profile multiple times, the system appends an underscore and an incremented sequence number to the alias of each duplicate.
- (Optional) Change the deployment order of a deployment profile.
By default, the deployment profiles deploy in top-down order. You can change the order by changing the order numbers. Reordering a deployment profile does not alter its physical position.
- Click the order number of the deployment profile to change.
- Type over the number, or click the up or down arrow.
- (Optional) Click the View Details link of a deployment profile to display information such as its application and deployment environment.
You must close the View Details pane to proceed.
- Click Visualize to display the deployment profiles in graphical form.
The View Details link also appears on the graphical representation of a deployment profile.
- Click Next.
The Bind Properties page appears.
What to do next
You have selected and ordered your deployment profiles. Now you can bind properties connected with those deployment profiles.