A composite deployment profile lets you join together multiple deployment profiles. The result is a composite deployment of applications.
Log in to Application Services as an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that you are a member of the appropriate business group.
Verify that an application exists. See Copy an Application.
Verify that the application has an application version. See Create an Application Version.
Verify that one or more deployment profiles exist for the application version. See Create a Deployment Profile.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select Applications.
- Click the name of the application.
A list of application versions appears.
- Select an application version and click the Add icon ().
A menu appears.
- Select Create Composite Deployment Profile from the menu.
- Enter a name for the composite deployment profile.
- Select the business group and click Deploy.
The business group must contain the deployment profiles to include in the composite deployment profile.
The Add Deployment Profiles page appears.
What to do next
Your new composite deployment profile is set up, but empty. You need to select the deployment profiles.