You can delete a logical template from the Logical Templates page.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator and an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that the logical templates in application blueprints and all of the other objects referencing the template are deleted.
Verify that you are a member of the owning business group for the logical template version.
If you are not part of the business group that owns the logical template version, the Delete button is disabled.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Open the logical template.
- Click Delete to remove the existing logical template versions and confirm your selection.
- Click the arrow next to the logical template name to return to the Logical Templates page.
- Delete the logical template and confirm your selection.