You create an artifact repository instance by associating a physical repository with an artifact repository specification.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator.
Verify that you are a member of the appropriate business group.
Verify that a suitable artifact repository specification exists.
Verify that a suitable deployment environment exists.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Click the deployment environment you want to use.
The deployment details window appears.
- Click the Artifact Repository Instances tab.
- Click the Add icon ().
The New Artifact Repository Instances page appears.
- Select an artifact repository specification from the Artifact drop-down menu.
- Enter a name in the Name text box.
- (Optional) : Enter a description in the Description text box.
- Enter all of the required property values in the Properties section.
- Click Save.