To manage your external services you can delete duplicate or outdated services.
Log in to Application Services as an application cloud administrator and an application publisher and deployer.
Verify that the external service is not used in a blueprint. See Add an External Service to an Advanced Blueprint.
Verify that you are a member of the owning business group for the external service version.
If you are not part of the group that owns the external service version, the Delete button is disabled.
- On the Application Services title bar, click the drop-down menu and select .
- Open the existing external service.
- Click Delete to remove the existing service versions and confirm your selection.
- Click the arrow next to the external service name to return to the External Services page.
- Delete the external service and confirm your selection.