You can create a service to organize catalog items into related offerings.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or service architect.
- Select .
- Click Add ().
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- (Optional) Click Browse to select an icon for the service and click Open.
- (Optional) Select a status for the service from the Status drop-down menu.
Service is saved in a draft state and cannot be published to the catalog.
Service can be published in the catalog.
- (Optional) Configure information to display to users of the service when they browse the catalog.
- Select the availability of internal support services teams from the Hours drop-down menus.
- Enter the name of the service owner in the Owner text box and press Enter.
- Enter the name of the person or group of persons in charge of the service in the Support Team text box and press Enter.
- Select a time for scheduled maintenance from the Change Window drop-down menus.
- Click Add.
What to do next
Associate your catalog item with a service.