When you create an approval policy, you can add levels for both pre- and post-provisioning phases within the provisioning workflow.
- On the Pre Approval or Post Approval tab, click the Add Levels icon ().
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- Select a manual approval requirement.
A manual approval is always required to complete the request.
Required based on conditions
A manual approval is required based on the conditions that you select from the Clause drop-down menu.
- Select the approvers.
Specific Users and Groups
In the Search text box, enter the name of a user or group, and press Enter.
Determine approvers from the request
From the Value drop-down menu, select the approvers.
- Indicate who must approve the request or action.
Anyone can approve
Any one of the approvers can approve the request.
All must approve
Each of the approvers must approve the request.
- Click the Approval Form tab.
- Double-click the fields you want to make editable.
An approver can modify the editable fields when completing an approval for this level and policy.
Editing fields is only in the pre-provisioning phase. In the post-provisioning phase, the fields are displayed as read-only and cannot be edited.
- Click Add.
- Click Add.
You can apply your approval policy to services, catalog items, and actions when you create an entitlement.