To edit the configuration of the default vRealize Orchestrator instance embedded in vRealize Automation, you must start the vRealize Orchestrator configuration service and log in to the vRealize Orchestrator configuration interface.
About this task
The vRealize Orchestrator configuration service is not started by default in the vRealize Automation appliance. You must start the vRealize Orchestrator configuration service to access the vRealize Orchestrator configuration interface.
- Start the vRealize Orchestrator Configuration service.
- Log in to the vRealize Appliance Linux console as root.
- Enter service vco-configurator start and press Enter.
- Navigate to the vRealize Appliance management console by using its fully qualified domain name, https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name.
- Click vRealize Orchestrator Configurator.
You are redirected to https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name:8283/vco-config.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Configurator.
The user name is vmware and the default password is vmware.
- (Optional) : If this is the first time you are logging in, change the default password and click Apply changes.
Your new password must be at least eight characters long, and must contain at least one digit, one special character, and one uppercase letter.