You can edit some of the characteristics of an element on the custom resource Details Form page. Each default field on the page represents a property of the custom resource. You cannot change the type of a property or the default values, but you can edit the name, size, description.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator or service architect.
- Select .
- Click the custom resource to edit.
- Click the Details Form tab.
- Point to the element you want to edit and click the Edit icon.
- Enter a new name for the field in the Label text box to change the label.
- Edit the description in the Description text box.
- Select an option from the Size drop-down menu to change the size of the element.
- Select an option from the Label size drop-down menu to change the size of the label.
- Click Submit.
- Click Update.