You can use the HelpText attribute to add text that appears when the user points to the property name.
About this task
The HelpText attribute is available for all property value control types except Link.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Click Edit in the Property Attributes column of the property row.
- Click New Property Attribute.
- Select HelpText from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter an attribute name in the Name text box.
This name is not visible in the user interface.
- In the Value text box, type the help text that you want to display when the user pauses on the property display name.
- Click the Save icon ().
- (Optional) : Add additional attributes.
- Click OK.