You can use the OrderIndex attribute to control how the property name appears in the user interface.
About this task
The OrderIndex attribute is available for all property value control types except Link.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Click Edit in the Property Attributes column of the property row.
- Click New Property Attribute.
- Select OrderIndex from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter an attribute name in the Name text box.
This name is not visible in the user interface.
- In the Value text box, type the index number to use when you order the property display name in the user interface.
- Click the Save icon ().
- (Optional) : Add additional attributes.
- Click OK.