You can use the Interval attribute to specify an integer increment by which the property value is increased or decreased.
About this task
An Interval attribute is available for the Integer property value control type.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Click Edit in the Property Attributes column of the property row.
- Click New Property Attribute.
- Select Interval from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter an attribute name in the Name text box.
This name is not visible in the user interface.
- In the Value text box, type the increment integer by which the property value is increased or decreased when a user clicks the up or down arrows.
- Click the Save icon ().
- (Optional) Add additional attributes.
- Click OK.