You can use the ValueExpression attribute to add an XML string to map the values of a parent property and a child property in a property relationship.
About this task
A ValueExpression attribute is available for the DropDown and DropDownList property value control types. For more information about property relationships, see Example of Creating a Relationship Between Two Properties and Adding Them to a Blueprint.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
- Select .
- Click Edit in the Property Attributes column of the property row.
- Click New Property Attribute.
- Select ValueExpression from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter an attribute name in the Name text box.
This name is not visible in the user interface.
- Enter the values that you want to use in the Value text box, for example an XML value expression or snippet that you formatted as a single line string with no line breaks.
- Click the Save icon ().
- (Optional) : Add additional attributes.
- Click OK.